the almost certain points about avoidance:
- Minimum avoidance excluding luck is 5% and maximum is 90%.
- Minimum accuracy excluding luck is 10% and maximum is 95%.
- For the same level (you and enemy), the base avoidance (from level) is roughly 20%.
- Even if you include luck, the base avoidance rate can be doubled but it does not necessarily double the final avoidance rate.
- The avoidance rate is largely influenced by difference in level.
- The added avoidance rate from the difference in level cannot be ignored by using easy to fit prefix.
- Your characters alacrity have a large influence on additional accuracy.
- The maximum additional avoidance you can get from luck is when you have 1000 luck difference between you and enemy, thus, no point having more than 1000 luck more than the enemy.
- If you have more than 1000 luck than the enemy and the basic avoidance rate is 70% then you have 99.5 avoidance rate.
- Difficult to fit prefix does NOT ignore attackers luck.
Avoidance based on Luck [1000 hits]
Number of avoided hitsActual avoidance[%]85016616.690021221.295022422.4100027227.2110026026120026226.2130028228.2140027427.4150025725.7160025125.1170027127.1180028128.1190025625.6200026026
Having more than 1000 luck than the enemy is pointless.
Avoidance based on Alacrity [1000 hits]
Avoidance[%]Number of avoided hitsActual Avoidance[%]0818710.750819811.8100824116.11501229617.6200823415.42501128617.63001131920.9350829221.24001235623.6450830322.35001135624.6550833525.5600836428.46501139228.2
Avoidance from Alacrity
Given that your characters alacrity > enemys alacrity then,
avoidance = 24xln(your characters alacrity/enemys alacrity)
Given that your characters alacrity < enemys alacrity then,
avoidance = (your characters alacrity - enemys alacrity)/25
Avoidance from Level Difference
Given that your character level > enemys level then,
avoidance = 29xln(your character level/ enemys level)+24
it is unknown yet for your level < enemys level.
Avoidance from Luck
Your additional avoidance from luck is changed by the difference in luck between you and enemy. Also, it is changed by the amount of base avoidance.
For example, if you increase your base avoidance, additional avoidance from luck gets smaller.
The formula, given that your luck > enemys luck, is
EXP(0.0628X^2-0.1525X+0.0927)×(your luck-enemys luck)/50
where base avoidance = K and X = K/100
It is assured that if your base avoidance is above 70% and if you have more than 1000 luck than enemys luck then your avoidance is above 99.5%
and ... YUP! It' complicated! So the summary for the formula of avoidance is:
Base avoidance K(%)=avoidance from alac + avoidance from prefix + avoidance from level
if defenders alac < attackers alac then
avoidance from alac = (defenders alac- attackers alac)/25
if defenders alac > attackers alac then
avoidance from alac = 24xln(defenders alac/attackers alac)
additional avoidance from luck = exp(function of k x function of difference in luck)
where function of k = 0.058x^2 -0.15x+0.0935
and function of difference in luck = difference in luck/50
Finally, final avoidance rate = base avoidance(%) x additional avoidance
translated from http://maruta.be/recordatio/meikai